Mario Brothers - Part IV Mario Brothers - Part IV

Good...

Great Flash...but first, that other guy isn't illwillpress. He's a cloner (copies name/info)...but you can see that he has a different profile (no flash awards.)

Anyway, back to this flash. Great job. But I agree with you man, Sprites are getting old. Do something else to marvel us.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Best Sprite Flash To Date

Hands down the best Sprite Animation on Newgrounds. You kicked the crap out of Video Game Director's Cuts. The VGDC should take pointers from YOU! Point for point, you did an excellent remake of the best fight scene from the Matrix Movies. However the best gag?

Link playing Link.

Star Trek - Anim. Series Star Trek - Anim. Series

Well, it was okay.

A lot of work going into the opening credits. And that's it. The opening credits. Until we actually see episodes...how can this be the better animated Star Trek?

Busch's Senate Speech Busch's Senate Speech

Stolen!

Yep, ripped from "The Secret Speech" submitted by Thomas

The audio was not made by you. It came from Chris Morris of WarpRecords.com

Gray vs. Dark Gray Gray vs. Dark Gray

Spy vs. Spy / Stick vs. Stick

Throw DBZ, Spy vs. Spy, and an Episode of the Simpsons together and you get this. Not bad, not bad at all!

Even Timmins Power Hour Even Timmins Power Hour

Okay

Pretty funny, but the sound was bad. Humor-wise...you had it down. Other than that, nothing too special.

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

Great!

I love the Perfect Kirby series. And it's great to finally see 3.3! When there is a PK4...we ask for one thing:

MORE IAN!

Jamie plays Graal Jamie plays Graal

Okay.

Not bad for a first submission. Keep trying!

HIDING_KYLE_1 HIDING_KYLE_1

I've seen this...

You must be using the same program that SecretAgentBob uses. Since I've seen this stuff before. I gave you a three anyway for effort. But, the Matrix has been done a million times..and like I said the graphics are not new. If it was longer than 30 second I might have rated you higher.

UB The REmake Preview UB The REmake Preview

O-K, but nothing great

For a trailer, it's okay. The DBZ stuff was okay, but it's been done a million times. Although the "Stolen Sword" fight was cool.