Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Best Ever!

I usually don't like create-your-crap stuff that people put on here, because basically: They're mostly crap! But this? This is in no way crap, this is AWESOME. Bad-assed, even. Why, just the fact that people are putting their songs in the reviews for others to here is great. Oh, and here's mine:

6-8888882---2---2---2---31---0---6------------------------- -------73---1---2---9-------------9---5-7-3-3-4---0-2---8--- 2----------------4--2--8--3-1---4---1---1----c-----------9-1 ---2-24--2-6-854-7-6-1---0---2-6-1---a-9-3---------------4-2 -4-13-2-1-a-----

Action Cop Action Cop

Getting better!

Now we're talking. This is much better. Even though the bad-guys make the EXACT same sound when they die. That's my only complaint. Good.

Great Action Cop Great Action Cop

Repeats itself.

You broke the first rule of Video Game creation. You were Repetitive. The same guy over and over again. The same gun sound over and over again. Also, the enemies had 100% accuracy, and anything short of a perfect head shot wouldn't kill them.

Graphics were cool, 3D stuff is great.

Game sucked. Sorry man.

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

Great Job!

Pretty entertaining game. Oh...and Mick is still the man.

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

Highly entertaining!

That was great. I sucked at the game, but that didn't hurt your score! Shotguns and Mario, who would have thunk it? Oh wait...that's right...you did. Can't wait for the next one!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

It could be the best ever!

I was blown away. The pure talent shown here is amazing. Now, if you can just provide a large scale version...