Mario Brothers - Part IV Mario Brothers - Part IV

Good...

Great Flash...but first, that other guy isn't illwillpress. He's a cloner (copies name/info)...but you can see that he has a different profile (no flash awards.)

Anyway, back to this flash. Great job. But I agree with you man, Sprites are getting old. Do something else to marvel us.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Best Sprite Flash To Date

Hands down the best Sprite Animation on Newgrounds. You kicked the crap out of Video Game Director's Cuts. The VGDC should take pointers from YOU! Point for point, you did an excellent remake of the best fight scene from the Matrix Movies. However the best gag?

Link playing Link.

Star Trek - Anim. Series Star Trek - Anim. Series

Well, it was okay.

A lot of work going into the opening credits. And that's it. The opening credits. Until we actually see episodes...how can this be the better animated Star Trek?

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Best Ever!

I usually don't like create-your-crap stuff that people put on here, because basically: They're mostly crap! But this? This is in no way crap, this is AWESOME. Bad-assed, even. Why, just the fact that people are putting their songs in the reviews for others to here is great. Oh, and here's mine:

6-8888882---2---2---2---31---0---6------------------------- -------73---1---2---9-------------9---5-7-3-3-4---0-2---8--- 2----------------4--2--8--3-1---4---1---1----c-----------9-1 ---2-24--2-6-854-7-6-1---0---2-6-1---a-9-3---------------4-2 -4-13-2-1-a-----

Action Cop Action Cop

Getting better!

Now we're talking. This is much better. Even though the bad-guys make the EXACT same sound when they die. That's my only complaint. Good.

Great Action Cop Great Action Cop

Repeats itself.

You broke the first rule of Video Game creation. You were Repetitive. The same guy over and over again. The same gun sound over and over again. Also, the enemies had 100% accuracy, and anything short of a perfect head shot wouldn't kill them.

Graphics were cool, 3D stuff is great.

Game sucked. Sorry man.